Grand Suite minimum guests

Karebear59

My two sisters and I are booked on MSC Seaside in January 2018. We want a Grand suite with two rooms but my travel agent says that she was told by MSC that you have to have 5 people to get one of those suites? Everything I have read says "Up to" 5 guests. Does anyone have any knowledge of this issue?

My two sisters and I are booked on MSC Seaside in January 2018. We want a Grand suite with two rooms but my travel agent says that she was told by MSC that you have to have 5 people to get one of those suites? Everything I have read says "Up to" 5 guests. Does anyone have any knowledge of this issue?

You say that you are booked, in which category are you booked?

If you are booked in a Grand Suite it must be okay. If you are not booked in a Grand Suite, are you sure that they are still available?

I tried to make a fake booking to see if it was possible to book it for two but they were sold out on every date I tried so I gave up!

There was one was available at the time we booked but she booked us in a Whirpool suite because she said MSC would not let us book the Grand Suite unless we had five people. I really think there was some mis communication because this make no sense to me. I have asked her to contact MSC again and get waitlisted for a Grand Suite. Thank you for your help!

There was one was available at the time we booked but she booked us in a Whirpool suite because she said MSC would not let us book the Grand Suite unless we had five people. I really think there was some mis communication because this make no sense to me. I have asked her to contact MSC again and get waitlisted for a Grand Suite. Thank you for your help!

Call MSC directly yourself and see if a Grand Suite is available for the date you want. If one you like is available put a hold on it and then contact your travel agent. By the way it's only the middle Grand Suites that can accommodate up to 5 (I.e. 2 bedroom / 2 bath with single Sofa bed). The side GS can accommodate 4 (I.e. 1 Bedroom and a double Sofa bed). The jury is still out on the side GS cabins as some have been told those are also 2BR/2Bath and there is no correct floor plan that has been made public yet as far as I know.

Wears booked in suite11003 grand suit on the 20th of January and only have three people in the two bedroom suite. I think you agent is wrong

You say that you are booked, in which category are you booked?

If you are booked in a Grand Suite it must be okay. If you are not booked in a Grand Suite, are you sure that they are still available?

I tried to make a fake booking to see if it was possible to book it for two but they were sold out on every date I tried so I gave up!

Not sure about availability but we booked last November suite 11003is a grand suit look at the deck plans it is forward deck eleven