iPad Mini Prices - 2017

Fiveone5

Thank you. Did check Costco. We are lucky to live in Delaware tax free shopping! Just a thought to use up points...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's exactly what I plan on doing with all my OBC on my next cruise ... either that or I gamble it away so glad to hear they sell the iPads onboard. I also don't need the newest and greatest model ... just something to join others in this decade. Tax free to boot makes me a happy camper.

If you choose to buy a older model, please remember not to do too many IOS updates. I keep updating mine and is now SLOW. Talked to the Apple techs and they said buy a new one. However, it is an original Mini and still works for many things but again the internet is SLOW.

Just got off the Silhouette first week in April and I had to buy an IPad because the mini was discontinued on the ships. It still saved me quite a bit because I had lots of onboard credit and in Nova Scotia we pay 15% sales tax.

If you choose to buy a older model, please remember not to do too many IOS updates. I keep updating mine and is now SLOW. Talked to the Apple techs and they said buy a new one. However, it is an original Mini and still works for many things but again the internet is SLOW.

Good to know...thanks!! I still have an iPhone 4 ... both my DH and I purchased them at the same time many years ago. Well, he always completed his IOS updates and I only did it once and everything got messed up. After getting mine working again, I have never ever done an upgrade since ... and you know, my phone still works like a champ. His ... not so much. He had to can his a couple of years ago.

So, if I do decide to purchase one onboard, I will try to heed your advice. Will probably still go with one of the older models, as that is what seems to be available onboard ... but will forego the constant updates. thanks again!