NFL Games on the Getaway

slightlysilly

Will all the 1pm Sunday games be available to be seen somewhere? Or are a few games picked to be shown at random? I want to know if I should bring my Mason Crosby jersey on the cruise on 11/19. [emoji169][emoji172][emoji169][emoji172][emoji169][emoji172][emoji169][emoji172]. #gopackgo

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we were on the Getaway last year, they played the first nfl game of the season. It was Panthers, we are fans. We watched the game, but they wouldn't / couldn't turn on the sound.

It was playing in O'Sheenans and the waterfront bar on the starboard side.

Will all the 1pm Sunday games be available to be seen somewhere? Or are a few games picked to be shown at random? I want to know if I should bring my Mason Crosby jersey on the cruise on 11/19. [emoji169][emoji172][emoji169][emoji172][emoji169][emoji172][emoji169][emoji172]. #gopackgo

There is a single sports channel which sometimes shows NFL games (we saw a lot of table tennis and european football last week). But,,, even in the states, the 1 pm Sunday game is different in every city. So,,,, the probability of seeing your 1 pm sunday game is pretty low.

You will get 1 random 1 PM game and 1 random 4 PM game along with the nationally televised Thursday, Sunday, and Monday night games. The teams will be announced in Freestyle Daily. Note that the games are not in high definition and the Fox broadcasts are stretched so the scoreboard gets cut off.

Will all the 1pm Sunday games be available to be seen somewhere? Or are a few games picked to be shown at random? I want to know if I should bring my Mason Crosby jersey on the cruise on 11/19. [emoji169][emoji172][emoji169][emoji172][emoji169]

[emoji172][emoji169][emoji172]. #gopackgo

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Go Pack Go! Indeed!