Google Map Driving Tour of St. Maarten

bradburleson

I've created a Google Map driving tour of St. Maarten and I'd love feedback on the stops. We'll be there in two weeks and will be renting a car. If there's anything that should be added, I'd love the feedback! This will be our first time there and we're only there for a day. We're thinking a little beach time and a little shopping with food in between.

Google Map Tour of St. Maarten

Thanks!

Brad

Not sure what all your "A"s , "B"s, etc. indicated don't match your index .

But IMO if you plan on stopping for any time at all at all the points of interest, it's probably a bit too much. Traffic is your biggest problem between Phillipsburg and the airport and probably up to Marigot. Especially in the afternoon. And most likely coming back from Orient in late afternoon. So in part that'll depend upon how long you are scheduled to be in port.

Did you want to see the planes at Sunset Grill/Maho. The big ones are in around noon to 2P. Did you want to ferry to Pinel Island? Need to check on times.

Lunch at Sarafina's or Rainbow? Or just stop at Sarafinas for baked goods to go?

Just pictures at Cole Hill?

How much time shopping in Phillipsburg do you need?

Probably need to prioritize and either spend time on the NW French side or the South Dutch side and skip the rest or just do a drive by.

• 1 month later...

So How did the trip go? How did your planned map work out? Any feedback would be great as we will be visiting in October 2017

Cheers

GonzoWCS

I've created a Google Map driving tour of St. Maarten and I'd love feedback on the stops. We'll be there in two weeks and will be renting a car. If there's anything that should be added, I'd love the feedback! This will be our first time there and we're only there for a day. We're thinking a little beach time and a little shopping with food in between.

Google Map Tour of St. Maarten

Thanks!

Brad