CARNIVAL GIFT CARDS $100 for $85 (Daily Getaways)

winchesterdog

You need to select "Pay with Gift Card" on the payment page. It defaults to CC.

That's exactly what I did, and they did not work.

However, I just got off the phone with Carnival and they were able to redeem them over the phone.

Probably some bug with their website today.

Add me to the "I got 'em" list. :) They said 10-14 and arrived in 3. Can't argue about that.

I ordered a couple new GoPro accessories the other day, plus my wife's Mother's Day present (which is cruise related). One comes today, her gift comes tomorrow, and the other accessory shipped out this morning. I like getting all these gift cards and goodies at once. :D Now I just need to buy that time machine since we still have a year to go.

I purchased 3 of these as well for my cruise in October 2018 (I don't know if I can wait that long!) and on the page it said expires in November 2018, but on the actual gift cards i received it said expires 4/27/18 so be careful if you bought them for a cruise that's more than a year out, just be sure to use before then. Guess I will apply them to my cruise now instead of waiting.

I purchased 3 of these as well for my cruise in October 2018 (I don't know if I can wait that long!) and on the page it said expires in November 2018, but on the actual gift cards i received it said expires 4/27/18 so be careful if you bought them for a cruise that's more than a year out, just be sure to use before then. Guess I will apply them to my cruise now instead of waiting.

Wow, mine says it expires on November 30, 2018 on all three of mine :o. You could always call them. That's weird.

Mine say they expire November 30, 2018 on the gift cards themselves.

I purchased without reading the fine print (my bad) and noticed that it takes 10-14 business days. I leave on the Vista on Sunday. Fingers crossed that somehow they arrive earlier. I can't find any numbers to contact them with to see if expediting it is possible. Called Carnival with no luck. Send an email to the daily deals email but got an auto response from someone that will be out of office in "2012." So we will see what happens, if not I might try and sell them. I do not know when my next Carnival cruise will be after this.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Many saying they got their today, including me. Hopefully you did too in time to use Sunday

Mine say they expire November 30, 2018 on the gift cards themselves.
Do you mean after you printed them out?

Mine say 4/27/18 on the web page. I haven't actually printed them out yet. The Daily Getaways description most definitely said 11/30/18. As a matter of fact, you can still see it on their site. We were debating whether to use these for payments or take them on board, but if ours actually expire 4/27/18, our only choice is to use them for payments because our cruise isn't until June. It's not that big of a deal, but I don't like being told I'm getting one thing then receiving another.

I got mine, too. I'd like to hear from folks who try this on-ship. It says it will work.

It looks identical to the promo gift card I got a couple years ago when Carnival ran the special of when you bought whatever denomination GC they sent you a lesser one "free".

Being this GC came directly from Carnival, there won't be any issues or restrictions on how it can be used with the exception of the expiration date. It will work just fine onboard.

Do you mean after you printed them out?

Mine say 4/27/18 on the web page. I haven't actually printed them out yet. The Daily Getaways description most definitely said 11/30/18. As a matter of fact, you can still see it on their site. We were debating whether to use these for payments or take them on board, but if ours actually expire 4/27/18, our only choice is to use them for payments because our cruise isn't until June. It's not that big of a deal, but I don't like being told I'm getting one thing then receiving another.

Click through the email to get to the actual gift card. I chopped off the top part with the pic of the GC and all the numbers. This is below it.

b1334f31ecaf2ecc9ccd9f03f81a297c.png

Click through the email to get to the actual gift card. I chopped off the top part with the pic of the GC and all the numbers. This is below it.
Yeah, that's what I was looking at, but my date is 4/27. Oh well, we'll just use them to pay on the balance. I definitely wanted some to take on board, but we have two physical cards from AARP and will be getting more as time goes on.

I wonder who was in charge of putting 11/30/18 on the Daily Getaways page...the Daily Getaways people or Carnival? It's something we can live with, but I wouldn't mind sending them a message just to point out the discrepancy.

Yeah, that's what I was looking at, but my date is 4/27. Oh well, we'll just use them to pay on the balance. I definitely wanted some to take on board, but we have two physical cards from AARP and will be getting more as time goes on.

I wonder who was in charge of putting 11/30/18 on the Daily Getaways page...the Daily Getaways people or Carnival? It's something we can live with, but I wouldn't mind sending them a message just to point out the discrepancy.

IDK but as you can see my GC doesn't expire until 11/30/18 so the info on the page is right. It sounds like yours is the one with an issue. A phone call is definitely in order.