Port Times

irenedee

My first Viking Homelands cruise is over a year away - Aug 2018.

I notice that My Viking Journey details the itinerary but not the times in port. Is it listed somewhere else or is it a detail to be added closer to the time?

With thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can find this information in two places:

1. On MyVikingJourney. Click where it says menu and choose MY ACCOUNT from the menu. On the MyJourney Details page you will see your Cruise Booking Number, the name of your itinerary, the name of the ship and the itinerary details. If you scroll through the itinerary details, you should see something like this for your cruise (this is mine). The port times should be there unless they have not been finalized. (And if port times change, it should show here as well).

Cruise Itinerary

DAY 1

DAY 2
PORT DEPARTURE: 6:00 PM

DAY 3
PORT ARRIVAL: 7:30 AM PORT DEPARTURE: 11:00 PM

2. On your Viking Invoice. This is not the invoice that your travel agent prepares but the one that Viking sends to you (or your travel agent) The invoice is full of very helpful information, such as how much Viking is charging, what the cancellation schedule is and a detailed itinerary with port times. If you haven't gotten this, ask your TA to forward it to you; I receive mine as a PDF. Tender ports are marked on the invoice.

Oh, yes, and port times can change from sailing to sailing, so don't depend on someone telling you what it is on their sailing even though it is the same itinerary.