Epic Barcelona daily plans

AK Dreaming

Right, it only came back from Florida 10 days ago, and then it left on a Canary Islands itinerary. The first 7-day Western Med cruise of 2017 is happening right now.

KeithJenner's scans from a year ago can be found in this post:

Epic Western Med Dailies

And Midwest_Traveler posted a link to more Epic Dailies in the same thread (here).

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have the Dalies for the 7 day Epic Cruise from Barcelona. This will be my first time in Europe and I want to make sure I make the most of sightseeing and the Ship.

Thank you!!

I left from BCN on the Epic last summer. I don't have the dailies, but the must-see sites in Barcelona are the Sagrada Familia church designed by Gaudi who designed most of the city, the Nou Camp stadium (home of FC Barcelona) museum and tour and take the cable car ride up Montjuic and see the old Olympic Stadium. I flew in 2 days before the cruise left to see the city and help adjust to the time. Buy tickets for the tours in advance.

We just booked the Epic for May of next year and was wondering what the weather is like on the cruise from the med. We are leaving on MAy 20 next year.. Will he pool be open?

I leave tomorrow and according to the weather forecast, Barcelona is sunshine at 22oC and then Italy is up 29oC with sunshine. So I think the answer will be 'yes', the pools will be open. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I leave on Sunday! Wooohooo! [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Please post the dailies when you're back [emoji4]

Have a great cruise!!!! Mine is June 18th

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Please post the dailies when you're back [emoji4]

Have a great cruise!!!! Mine is June 18th

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I will if I remember! Thank you. [emoji41][emoji41]

We just booked the Epic for May of next year and was wondering what the weather is like on the cruise from the med. We are leaving on MAy 20 next year.. Will he pool be open?

I am on Epic now and the pools are definitely open. Mornings have been chilly upper 50's low 60's afternoons have been sunny and mid to upper seventies.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have done this cruise 4 times in late May and yes, the pools are certainly open, and very comfortable.

It's sometimes a bit windy, but nice and warm.

Thank you for last year's link. Anyone got the new ones yet? There was a different Port last year.

The different port will make very little difference to the dailies. Any differences in the overall entertainment (in headliners etc) will make much more difference, although that can happen from cruise to cruise anyway.

On the Epic as I speak. Every day has been sunshine. ☀️☀️ Going as far as 30oC so very warm but cooler at nights. I have kept all my dailies so I'll take pictures and put them on when I get back. [emoji41][emoji41]

On the Epic as I speak. Every day has been sunshine. ☀️☀️ Going as far as 30oC so very warm but cooler at nights. I have kept all my dailies so I'll take pictures and put them on when I get back. [emoji41][emoji41]

I would love to read a review if you wish to write one when you return.