TBA Luggage Tags

Midwestgal

My cruise isn't unti Feb of 2018 but I don't understand why my luggage tags say TBA as far as cabin number goes. My cabin number is reflected on my booking info but not luggage tags or documents.

I did call and naturally she said it's because it's to far out , I know that's not true as I was able to print out luggage tags well over a year out for the Vista as well as past cruises......yes I book early. I like to print them out early and send them to whoever I'm cruise with in nice tag holders .

My cruise isn't unti Feb of 2018 but I don't understand why my luggage tags say TBA as far as cabin number goes. My cabin number is reflected on my booking info but not luggage tags or documents.

I did call and naturally she said it's because it's to far out , I know that's not true as I was able to print out luggage tags well over a year out for the Vista as well as past cruises......yes I book early. I like to print them out early and send them to whoever I'm cruise with in nice tag holders .

That is odd because our October 2018 luggage tags have our room number on them.

I've only ever seen TBA when it's a guarantee cabin and no cabin number is assigned yet. I've heard that you can't print boarding passes unless the cruise has been paid in full. If your cruise is not paid in full maybe the cabin number won't appear on the luggage tags until then. Just a guess.

I've heard that you can't print boarding passes unless the cruise has been paid in full. If your cruise is not paid in full maybe the cabin number won't appear on the luggage tags until then. Just a guess.

You don't have to be paid in full to print luggage tags. However the guarantee cabins are usually the only ones that show up with TBA on them. Kinda strange?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've only ever seen TBA when it's a guarantee cabin and no cabin number is assigned yet. I've heard that you can't print boarding passes unless the cruise has been paid in full. If your cruise is not paid in full maybe the cabin number won't appear on the luggage tags until then. Just a guess.

Definitely don't need to pay in full to print luggage tags. I printed them way before my cruise was paid in full. Can't print boarding passes though.

For the tags saying TBA, I would definitely make sure with Carnival that you don't have a guarantee room. That's only reason I can think it would say TBA.

I called Carnival and we have the cabin we booked. She said maybe it's just too early to print and to wait until closer. I know for a fact unless something changed you can print you tags the day you book your cruise.

I also called my TA and she contacted Carnival to verify and there is no problem with our cabin , we're booked into it.

All I got was its to early although I know better ....not going to sweat it.

Only time TBA should show up is if you have a guarantee room. Unless you was giving a room number when you booked and look at your booking details and see if the room # shows up there. But I wouldn't worry about printing out any info till a month or two before you leave.