Electric sockets / outlets in Jade cabins

The Jade had both US and European sockets last time we were onboard. No UK ones.

The recent refurb has apparently added a couple of USB sockets for charging phones etc.

As I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, I'm assuming that they haven't added UK sockets due to sailing out of the UK.

Our refurbished Jade balcony cabin had the normal 110v shaver outlet in the bathroom and a set of 110v outlets and USB plugs on the tiny shelf below the TV .

Warning was announced that nothing shall be left plugged in when you are not in your cabin.

Stewards are instructed to unplug anything that they they may find.

To add to that (just off the Jade, too)... There's the 110V shaver outlet above the bathroom sink, still a 110V outlet at the vanity/mirror outside the bathroom, then what appear to be TWO new 110V outlets on the TV area (I presume this end of the furniture was all new since it would've had to be reconfigured for a flat screen TV). There's also a USB port (maybe two? can't recall) directly next to those outlets, and each of the two bedside lights has a USB port in it as well. So, lots of power options.

I want to say there was a European plug in the mirrored vanity as well, but I never looked that close at it. There was definitely a space for it next to the vanity light switch, but whether it was outfitted to be working or not, I don't know.