Just got home from the Silhouette

Silhouette2017

We completed a B2B in March on this ship. We have always sailed in AQ on X but because of the big price difference between AQ and 1A we took the 1A with select dining and always got a table for 2.

We were really happy with the menu as it offered more choices than Blu. Basically had the same waiters every night and they were very good. Had no problem with getting wine or any other drink during dinner. Many times we told them we didn't need a refill.

We had the Classic and upgraded to Premium on Board. We didn't find the service to be that slow but I am patient. Many times I would let others order before me because they appeared to be in a rush and would die if they didn't get that next drink. Wife claims that I drink too much and I always tell her that I am only drinking Canada Dry. 🍸🙄🤔

I am not a fan of buffets but can't say the food is getting worse or better. I have been on a few cruises and on different lines and a buffet is a buffet, one step below banquet food. It will not be gourmet and don't expect it to be. Many must like it by observing how they fill their plates and go back for more. I am not a "foodie" or a expert on buffets. I eat to live and not live to eat.

Celebrity with their new entrainment policy didn't disappoint as it was just as bad as recent cruises and it seems to be consistent thru out the fleet. I have learned not to book X for the entertainment.

Everyone has different expectations and comfort levels. I am easy going, too old to get upset and just enjoy every moment of life and time on a cruise. It is great that passengers write a review as it gives their opinion, experience and expectations and we all have different experiences. Talk to two siblings raised together and you wouldnt think that they were related.

If heaven is better than a cruise I can't wait to get there. 😇

Thanks for your review. 👍

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Hello everyone, just finished my Caribbean cruise on Sunday. It was a great first cruise. Let me give you my good and bad points:

+ Ship is stunning, absolutely beautiful, well kept and generally fantastic

+ Service was great, caring and professional

+ MDR food was great, very tasty

+ Ship never seemed crowded, there was always somewhere to sit, even loungers on sea day.

+ Cabin (C3) was nicely laid out, large bathroom and kept spotlessly clean by an amazing attendant

+ Boarding and embarkation was smooth at all ports, even tendering was without any lines. Port Everglades was breeze on embarkation and even smoother on disembarkation - had to wait like 5 minutes to get our bags and go through immigration.

+ Live music was great

- Food in the buffet was slightly lacking. Only cheaper items and no shrimps or seafood

- Service in Sky Observation Lounge was slow. A shame of this beautiful lounge

- Bar and Sommelier service at MDR was a bit slow and spotty. Sometimes they forgot orders, sometimes waiters had to track them down to place an order

I will be on my first Celebrity cruise in December..I thank you for the info..getting excited!!:D

Glad to read that most was very positive! Would be interesting to know what the menu position represents.

We get to sail her in January 2018. Booked her almost 14 months ago, Now have 7 1/2 months to go.

We are doing a b2b on her in Jan 2018. First time on Celebrity

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app