BOGO - sorry if been asked before first timers

We're on the Jewel in September and the deal has come for £24 each on the BOGO offer. Can you only use it on 1st and 2nd nights as conditions say as I've read lots about its possible to change. We're happy with the 1st night but would like the other night to be the 3rd night of the cruise as that's our 25th anniversary.

Does anyone know which restaurants they use on the Jewel and could we request which we prefer for the first night

Thanks

Thanks Bob, do you know if its possible to change days at all.

I've seen you're quite the expert on here so another question if possible I'm trying to add reservations for MTD into my cart but it only seems to let me add one date and time - would you know how the other nights can be added

Thanks

Thanks Bob, do you know if its possible to change days at all.

I've seen you're quite the expert on here so another question if possible I'm trying to add reservations for MTD into my cart but it only seems to let me add one date and time - would you know how the other nights can be added

Thanks

Sorry, I don't recall any reports from Jewel with regard to using BOGO on other than the first two nights. If there is a way to make all MTD reservations at once, it escapes me. I had to make each night separately.

Whether you can change depends on the management of the restaurants, or, possibly the hotel director on board. You can ask. I asked on one ship and was refused. But I went to the concierge and she was able to make it happen for for us. I will be trying again for our 20th anniversary on board Liberty in Sept. Good luck.

It may depend on the ship. On Oasis they told me to pick a night/any night. I did not ask on Brilliance but I would be willing to bet they would have changed if I had asked.

I believe in always asking as the worst they can do is say no.