Wash n Fold Special on Epic Day

miamichic

We were on the Epic for the EBTA and Canary Island, and they had it twice on the EBTA, and once on the Canary Island, I sure they will, great deal fill the bag [careful, rips very easy] [we rolled everything to get more into it]

$19.95 for the bag/ back in less 24 hrs.

I have asked the same question on another thread and was told it is normally "mid cruise" But since there are multiple embarkation/disembark ports on the cruise I would assume it would happen multiple times. Probably call them when you get onboard and ask what days.

When we embarked in Rome the Epic dailies were on day four and the laundry special was in there. We had spent over a week in Italy prior to embarkation so as soon as we saw the steward we handed him our laundry bags with no problem.

Does the washing come back creased on a wash and fold bag? I thought it might if you have rolled items to get a lot in.

Is it possible to get iron and ironing board to the cabin as I'm aware no self use laundry rooms on NCL unlike other cruise lines.

We were on the Epic for the EBTA and Canary Island, and they had it twice on the EBTA, and once on the Canary Island, I sure they will, great deal fill the bag [careful, rips very easy] [we rolled everything to get more into it]

$19.95 for the bag/ back in less 24 hrs.

Just a heads up ... less than 24 hour turnaround is the exception if you are with the masses. The Haven might get you expedited service, but 48 hours is more typical for us.