Bravo Silver Wind

Perfectionistcruiser

have just disembarked in Venice after eighteen days and must say the Wind delivered well beyond and after nearly three hundred days with S S I would say this was as good as it gets.

Every single department was firing on all cylinders simply nothing to criticise or complain about. They really have got a great team there and it truly shows.:)

have just disembarked in Venice after eighteen days and must say the Wind delivered well beyond and after nearly three hundred days with S S I would say this was as good as it gets.

Every single department was firing on all cylinders simply nothing to criticise or complain about. They really have got a great team there and it truly shows.:)

So pleased to read this! We do our research and choose carefully but I'm always apprehensive when we travel with a company for the first time. We sail with SS on the Wind in mid-July and it sounds as if it is operating very well this season.

Thanks for sharing your personal Wind Kudos Perfectionistcruiser. We enjoyed a similar on board experience during last November's Wind fall cross.

Silversea's newest Hotel Director, Daniel Ilias is the HD on board the Wind now and he was the HD during our fall Wind crossing. Daniel as that unique ability to lead a team (i.e., Silver Wind Crew) so that they as you say, are "firing on all cylinders."

Wethinks, Daniel epitomizes Field Marshall/General B.L. Montgomery's quote: "Leadership is the capacity and will to rally men and women to a common purpose and the character which inspires confidence."

Tho, Daniel will start his vacation we board the Wind (July for Norway) at London Tower Bridge we anxiously look forward to experiencing the Wind's great team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk