Another Beverage Package question

As part of the Explore 4, we are getting the Signature Beverage package. If I read it correctly, it is for 15 beverages ($8 and under) per day. I assume this includes non-alcoholic beverages? Maybe a stupid question, but do they count a gin-tonic as 1 or 2 beverages? What are the average prices of non-alcoholic drinks (specialty coffees, sodas, etc)?

As part of the Explore 4, we are getting the Signature Beverage package. If I read it correctly, it is for 15 beverages ($8 and under) per day. I assume this includes non-alcoholic beverages? Maybe a stupid question, but do they count a gin-tonic as 1 or 2 beverages? What are the average prices of non-alcoholic drinks (specialty coffees, sodas, etc)?

The SBP is now $9 and below per drink up to 15 per day per person. Includes water, coffee, soda, and alcohol drinks. If the drink is listed at or below $9 it's good. G and T is ok with Well Liquor, any premium would be more and may not apply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a stupid question, and one I don't think I've seen before. A G&T is a mixed drink so it counts as one of your 15.

To add to the previous poster's comment about being over the miaximum, if a drink is more than the allowed price per, you pay the full price for that drink, not just the extra amount.

None of the 3 gins we had on the Eurodam in December will put you over: Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire, & Hendrick's. So, G&T away!

All your non alcoholic drinks and specialty coffees are under limit, as are all the bottled waters, including large bottles and sparkling water like Perrier or Pelligrino.

Thanks for the fast replies! Sounds like we will be just fine.

Unless you will settle for nothing short of the top of line single malt, you will have no problems with any cocktail. Even drinks like Long Island Ice Tea, or Black Russians, where there are multiple shots of alcohol in the drink are still included in the package. All beers are included, even Grolsch, which is a premium 16 oz bottled beer. The only shortcoming is in the area of wine. They do have some acceptable reds and whites, but if you have favorites, you would will have to pay individually by the glass or get a bottle. Now that the SBP price has increased to $9 per drink, that may include a few more wines by the glass. We consider the SBP a deal for us. The breakeven point used to be 6-1/2 drinks before you are drinking free. Now that the average drink price has increased to $9, the breakeven point is down to just 5 drinks (5.1 to be exact, $8.95 X 15% SC = $10.30. divided into $51.70 daily cost of SBP and you get 5.1 drinks). Of course, that only holds true if HAL keeps the SBP daily price at $44.95 per day plus 15% service charge.