Duck season? Wabbit season? Alaska season! How are the seas so far?

SwimCarrie

Styles27, you must have gotten your rosary out already, because the sun is now shining, and it's a beautiful afternoon here in my part of the Seattle suburbs. And the upcoming forecast for this weekend just got a whole lot better:D Can we say "sunny Seattle sailaway"?:D

Styles27, you must have gotten your rosary out already, because the sun is now shining, and it's a beautiful afternoon here in my part of the Seattle suburbs. And the upcoming forecast for this weekend just got a whole lot better:D Can we say "sunny Seattle sailaway"?:D

Now that's what I want to hear!! :D

My 3 yr old grandson is with me today and he's helping me pack. I did get the rosary out and he asked what that was for. I told him they're to help us pray for sunshine.

He started singing "rain rain go away, come again another day"

So it could be the rosary or Evan's singing! ;)

Now that's what I want to hear!! :D

My 3 yr old grandson is with me today and he's helping me pack. I did get the rosary out and he asked what that was for. I told him they're to help us pray for sunshine.

He started singing "rain rain go away, come again another day"

So it could be the rosary or Evan's singing! ;)

Well, please tell Evan thank you, because here's the Eurodam in Ketchikan today, and they have sun, too! (They went to Ketchikan today instead of Sitka, which they are missing.)

https://webcamketchikan.com/alaska-sized-view-cam-2/

Well, please tell Evan thank you, because here's the Eurodam in Ketchikan today, and they have sun, too! (They went to Ketchikan today instead of Sitka, which they are missing.)

https://webcamketchikan.com/alaska-sized-view-cam-2/

Oh I will! I'm so happy for the passengers! So will they stay there overnight?

I wonder where they'll go tomorrow. Ketchikan was supposed to be Thursday right? Now I'm confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know, it's confusing. They skipped Sitka. They were in Ketchikan today. They were supposed to do Ketchikan tomorrow. Now they'll just have another sea day tomorrow, and start heading to Victoria. However, they had longer in Ketchikan today than they were originally scheduled to have. Clear as mud?:D

I know, it's confusing. They skipped Sitka. They were in Ketchikan today. They were supposed to do Ketchikan tomorrow. Now they'll just have another sea day tomorrow, and start heading to Victoria. However, they had longer in Ketchikan today than they were originally scheduled to have. Clear as mud?:D

lol gotcha! Hopefully the extra sea day will be in calm waters for their sake!

Poor captain...his maiden voyage to Alaska and they get a storm!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums