Name changes and passenger info

I do not have a problem doing it online. When I book, it is my sister and myself, who no longer share a last name. It never allows me to add her name, just lists her as TBAxxxx. So I go back in to change it, and I have to do it in two steps: First step I change TBA to her first name, save it, go back in again and change the last name from mine to hers. Save again, and it is done. EM

thank all, you have been helpful. i have to call them, they also made a mistake on our dining time, we are looking forward to our second cruise on "dream"

You can also change your dining time online. But it sounds like it may just be easier for you to call. Have a great time.

• 2 months later...
I do not have a problem doing it online. When I book, it is my sister and myself, who no longer share a last name. It never allows me to add her name, just lists her as TBAxxxx. So I go back in to change it, and I have to do it in two steps: First step I change TBA to her first name, save it, go back in again and change the last name from mine to hers. Save again, and it is done. EM

Thank You. That worked!!