LIVE! First time on the Allure of the Seas - May 7, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

Sawgrass Mills is massive and dangerous! I've been there before, but wanted to show DH and DD [emoji44]

We actually drove to the Budget location yesterday to make sure we knew where to go. Thanks for the tip because if you blink, you'll miss it as it's tucked away inside a shopping plaza.

I will raise a glass in your honor when I'm at the Rising Tide [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Robyn!! :cool: Looking forward to following along......I leaned one thing when I did Oasis in Jan...so many cool things to do, so little time!

Thanks Robyn!! :cool: Looking forward to following along......I leaned one thing when I did Oasis in Jan...so many cool things to do, so little time!

I hear ya 100%! Im onboard a few hours and I'm overwhelmed!! I'm now relaxing by the beach pool and reminding myself I have all week to explore [emoji4]

37bafea2da8e3ea1424d968498c94149.jpg

Your picture look great! Cannot wait to read more. It is getting me so excited for our cruise. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.

Glad to have you following along! Honestly, I love doing LIVE reports, so therefore we all get to cruise this week [emoji41]

This is what my week will consist of, plus a bit of pool and lots of sun !!!

5046b9459a5b67ca0c953222563c6bfe.jpg

Try the Corona with Grenadine.. love it!! And loving your Live feed!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey Robyn,

Will follow you all week so thanks in advance for your timely posts. What's the "CK" in your name for? Canuck??

I'd like to try an Oasis class trip, but I like the Western route for the awesome snorkeling in Grand Caymans. So, I'm kind of "stuck" with the Freedom class ships. Love them though.

Have a great week with your family including your "20 year old" daughter...

Hey Robyn,

Will follow you all week so thanks in advance for your timely posts. What's the "CK" in your name for? Canuck??

I'd like to try an Oasis class trip, but I like the Western route for the awesome snorkeling in Grand Caymans. So, I'm kind of "stuck" with the Freedom class ships. Love them though.

Have a great week with your family including your "20 year old" daughter...

Thanks!!! She's 20, but she's still my baby ❤️

The CK in my name is actually the first letter of my maiden name, and the K is the first letter of my married name [emoji6]

Hey Robyn,

What's the "CK" in your name for? Canuck??

The CK in my name is actually the first letter of my maiden name, and the K is the first letter of my married name [emoji6]

I actually like Johnamac's explanation better. I would go with that one. ;p

We are definitely sailing! Hard to pick a spot to be when the ship finally pulled away from port.... we were up on the pool deck [emoji41]

I just checked out the diamond lounge (which incidentally is about 15 paces outside my cabin door) and grabbed a cosmo to go [emoji6]I am currently enjoying it in my balcony!

We stopped at 150 Central Park shortly after we boarded to make our dining reservations for our 3 night package. We are going to Giovanni's tonight at 8:30pm. I love the outdoor seating, so hoping for a table there.

Some thoughts on our cabin....

I like it! I managed to unpack all 3 of us, and there were a surprising number of nooks and crannies to store stuff...now to remember where everything is?!?! [emoji44]

I had requested an egg crate mattress topper in advance for medical reasons, and I am pleased at how they manage them here. The egg crate is zipped inside a washable bag - all ships need to do this, it's very sanitary.

Hope some of you caught the sailaway on the webcam? The weather is outstanding today ☀️☀️

You have my permission. It's a better story.... Enjoy your cruise and how about a couple of pics of your traveling party??

I will definitely post a few pics of them when we aren't looking disheveled lol [emoji4]in the meantime, here's my "baby" Talia

47f0016d5f7e8c71b5aa922ed98f5929.jpg

I'm cruising in August on the Allure. Someone on our roll call posted the link for your live reviews. Looking forward to your reviews. We've sailed with Mitch the cruise director on 2other sailings.