Napes stop question

stcroixguy

In October we are taking the Viking Sun Italian Sojourn cruise and I am wondering where does the ship dock for the Naples stop? I am thinking of hiring a driver to do the Amalfi Coast.

Thanks for all of the good advice I have read on this board.

Edited by stcroixguy
Naples

Dear stcroixguy,

We're looking forward to having you aboard, and are excited to hear you're getting ready to plan an excursion along the beautiful coast of Amalfi.

While it hasn't yet been specified which port location we'll be assigned when you're in Naples, the two piers we typically use are Maritimma (Terminal Napoli Spa) and Commercial Pier.

Once we get closer to the departure date, we'll be able to provide a more detailed location. However, in the meantime, this gives you an idea of the most probable sites.

Thank you for your inquiry. We're excited to cruise with you soon!

Kind Regards,

Viking Cruises

In October we are taking the Viking Sun Italian Sojourn cruise and I am wondering where does the ship dock for the Naples stop? I am thinking of hiring a driver to do the Amalfi Coast.

Thanks for all of the good advice I have read on this board.

Were you asking from a timing standpoint- as in, 'will I have time to do this?' You should be able to from Naples. We have done so on a few occasions....and it's just beautiful. We spent a week on the Amalfi Coast, and have sailed there twice.

If you were wondering about telling the tour company where to pick you up, then Most tour operators, regardless of port, will find you......they know how to check ahead as well as last minute. Whenever I have booked tours I haven't worried about that perspective when booking.

Edited by Vineyard View