Missed Edinburgh port?

I know we cannot predict the weather but I am wondering if anyone knows if Princess has had to skip this port?

Not as far as I can remember. Because the estuary is sheltered to some extend the tenders can usually run, although I've had some rocky runs out to the ship. I was once going out to a HAL ship and the ship kept moving so I was on the tender for an hour circling till it was stable enough :D

I'm sailing down on CP on Tuesday from Invergordon so if she can't stop at Queensferry I'll be on till Le Havre!

Thanks for the reply! I am prepurchasing the castle tickets online and didn't want to be out of 51 Sterling if we didn't dock😉

We are sailing on the CP right after you, we are departing on the 13th.

Hope your weather has been good, Happy sailing!

No, only Princess took up the offer. However there will be volunteers at the port when you arrive.They will be armed with free leaflets and good advice :)

This is our website -www.cruiseforth.com

The bad news is that one year Celebrity couldn't operate their tender till late in the day at your port, Newhaven. However they did get off in time for the Tattoo and enjoyed the next day as they had an overnighter.

I've never heard of Princess missing it, but things can happen. Make sure you go to the bathroom before you get on the tenders. One got stuck on a sandbar when we were there. They tried pushing it, pulling it and finally gave up after an hour and a half. They had to wait until the tide rose again and then it was free. All I could think of was those poor passengers stuck on the boat who had to go to the bathroom and who were missing their tours. ;)

No, only Princess took up the offer. However there will be volunteers at the port when you arrive.They will be armed with free leaflets and good advice :)

This is our website -www.cruiseforth.com

The bad news is that one year Celebrity couldn't operate their tender till late in the day at your port, Newhaven. However they did get off in time for the Tattoo and enjoyed the next day as they had an overnighter.

Thanks for the website and info. See you on CB July 21