Cruise compass request for Independence of the Seas

Does anyone have the Cruise Compass for Independence of the Seas 14 night Mediterranean cruise?

This will be difficult and probably not relevant as the most recent posts would be from last year's season.

When is your Med cruise. We are going on 3rd June so could post the Compass after that for you.

I'm on that cruise too. Indy just finished her TA to begin positioning herself for the summer sailings out of Southampton and somebody was writing a wonderful report of that TA which was preceded by a Caribbean fling. Unfortunately their reports that have been posted, which were outstanding and also included downloads of menus could not be finished as the internet on the TA was not working well I hope they finish as they are probably home now and the report was so good.

• 1 month later...

anyone done the 14 night med cruise this year yet and can post some info regarding shows, drink cards etc - booked for September so guess the guest shows acts would change but interested in any info - thanks Sue

anyone done the 14 night med cruise this year yet and can post some info regarding shows, drink cards etc - booked for September so guess the guest shows acts would change but interested in any info - thanks Sue

You can get the entertainment info from web_reservations@rccl.com. I'd wait until around 3 weeks before the cruise so they have updated info.

We have just done the 14 night Med cruise and had a fabulous time. I am planning to write a review very soon which may be of help. If there are any particular questions I will try and help.

Thanks Mrs roller - glad you had a good time. Do you remember if there was a drink card offered , if so at what point during the cruise and was the entertainment good. Also with five sea days was there enough to do ? A few firsts for us this time - first time ex UK, and the longest cruise so far. Thanks Sue

Im afraid I dont know about the drinks card, we had the package which I booked online and actually saved a bit. Most of the shows were excellent, two ice shows were great, Grease was brilliant too. The production shows were very good. We had a Queen tribute act called The Bohemians which was very loud but very good. Darren Day was OK took a bit of time to get going but funny in the end and he can sing im. The comedian Josh Daniels at the farewell show on our last night had us all crying he was really good. Not sure if you will get the same acts. We didnt go to the Love & Marriage show but saw it on the tv and it was very funny. The Hypnotist was good but im not a big fan of that. The two street parties on the Royal Promenade were good fun mainly down to the music and the efforts of the cruise director Joff Eaton. He also did a great job with The Quest. You have to go to that just to experience it - so funny.

Could have done with one less sea day but there was always plenty to do and the weather was excellent so just soaked up the sun mostly. We played Bingo on sea days but beware it is really expensive.

Have you been to any of the ports before? We did 3 organised trips and did our own thing on the others. Anything else I can answer happy to help. Enjoy

Im afraid I dont know about the drinks card, we had the package which I booked online and actually saved a bit. Most of the shows were excellent, two ice shows were great, Grease was brilliant too. The production shows were very good. We had a Queen tribute act called The Bohemians which was very loud but very good. Darren Day was OK took a bit of time to get going but funny in the end and he can sing im. The comedian Josh Daniels at the farewell show on our last night had us all crying he was really good. Not sure if you will get the same acts. We didnt go to the Love & Marriage show but saw it on the tv and it was very funny. The Hypnotist was good but im not a big fan of that. The two street parties on the Royal Promenade were good fun mainly down to the music and the efforts of the cruise director Joff Eaton. He also did a great job with The Quest. You have to go to that just to experience it - so funny.

Could have done with one less sea day but there was always plenty to do and the weather was excellent so just soaked up the sun mostly. We played Bingo on sea days but beware it is really expensive.

Have you been to any of the ports before? We did 3 organised trips and did our own thing on the others. Anything else I can answer happy to help. Enjoy

We've done Gib and Rome but the others are new to us. Will probably also do a mix of our own thing and a couple of ships tours/transfers . Not sure what to do in Toulon though. Your entertainment sounds fab, hope we get similar standard in September. Thanks for your help

Sue