Harmony Specialty Prices

Can anyone tell me or direct me to Harmony special restaurant prices?

In case your specialty dining hasn't opened on your planner yet:

Chops $49

Jamie's $35

Wonderland $49

150 CP $45

Izumi Hibachi $45

Chef's Table $95

Solarium $0

Sabor and Izumi are ala carte. If you book Sabor ahead of time, they will charge you $15 a person but it goes towards your meal. If you wait to book Sabor onboard, you will just pay ala carte for whatever you eat.

Those are the current per person prices that show in our planner for Sept 2017. If your sailing is a lot farther out, just know that the prices might change before you sail.

In case your specialty dining hasn't opened on your planner yet:

Chops $49

Jamie's $35

Wonderland $49

150 CP $45

Izumi Hibachi $45

Chef's Table $95

Solarium $0

Sabor and Izumi are ala carte. If you book Sabor ahead of time, they will charge you $15 a person but it goes towards your meal. If you wait to book Sabor onboard, you will just pay ala carte for whatever you eat.

Those are the current per person prices that show in our planner for Sept 2017. If your sailing is a lot farther out, just know that the prices might change before you sail.

Overpriced!

Chops must be really good to be worth $50 per person on top of having already paid for dinner in your cruise fare! :o

And that $49 does not even pay for the premium entrees!:eek:

Chops must be really good to be worth $50 per person on top of having already paid for dinner in your cruise fare! :o

Everyone has their own opinion, however I tend to agree. I really think I only paid $35PP for chops 4 years ago, but even at that price after eating there I wasn't sure if I thought it was worth the price. Don't get me wrong, it was very good, but I wasn't wowed, so I can't see spending $49 this go around.

If you book a 4-night dining package online (like we did), it's only $21 pp. Well worth it for Chops and 150 CP (and Wonderland, from what I hear). I wish I'd spent another $15 and gotten the 5-night package.

I know that the Solarium is free for breakfast and lunch but isnt there a charge for dinner?

I believe it's been changed so that it's free, except for a couple of entrees which are extra cost.

If you book a 4-night dining package online (like we did), it's only $21 pp. Well worth it for Chops and 150 CP (and Wonderland, from what I hear). I wish I'd spent another $15 and gotten the 5-night package.

Not sure if it changed recently or it's just not available anymore, but when I go to check only gives me the option of BOGO for night 1 and 2 "from $33" or the ultimate "from $168".... no packages for 3-5 nights