Help in finding water wallets and floating devices

Thank you all for the postings of where to find water wallets etc... Its what I've been looking for. Do you think you can use those things to snorkel? I'm just thinking if I'm on a beach and want to swim or snorkel I don't want to leave my stuff behind.

Thank you all for the postings of where to find water wallets etc... Its what I've been looking for. Do you think you can use those things to snorkel? I'm just thinking if I'm on a beach and want to swim or snorkel I don't want to leave my stuff behind.

I used the otterbox in the water all week long. Swimming, snorkeling, never a single leak. It never left my neck.

I noticed that you are from London. I am from St. Thomas and I know that when I was recently in White Oaks Mall that there is a bathing suit shop. I'm sorry but I can't remember what the name of it was. Anyway, I saw that they had water safes behind the counter. If you are familiar with that store, you might want to give that place a try. It might be quicker than ordering it from somewhere and paying extra for the shipping.

I noticed that you are from London. I am from St. Thomas and I know that when I was recently in White Oaks Mall that there is a bathing suit shop. I'm sorry but I can't remember what the name of it was. Anyway, I saw that they had water safes behind the counter. If you are familiar with that store, you might want to give that place a try. It might be quicker than ordering it from somewhere and paying extra for the shipping.

AHH such a small world. Yes I am way to familiar with White Oaks Mall. I actually just bought my bathing suit from there, can't remember the name either but I will check them out this weekend if I don't get anything from on-line that I like. Thanks for all the responses. I must be off to check out all the sites mentioned.

I think the store at White Oaks had them for around $5.00 or so. I'm not sure it is worth ordering online and paying shipping costs but never hurts to check out things. Nice weather we're having here. Nice day to stay home but unfortunately I had to work.

Archived