Eurodam rm 7084

Herfnerd

We are in this room in early September sailing to Alaska and hear it could be a tad bit rough ( in the beginning).

We've only sailed the Caribbean and always choose mid ship lower decks as I am pretty susceptible to motion sickness and meclizine is my friend, lol.

Any tips or warnings?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are in this room in early September sailing to Alaska and hear it could be a tad bit rough ( in the beginning).

We've only sailed the Caribbean and always choose mid ship lower decks as I am pretty susceptible to motion sickness and meclizine is my friend, lol.

Any tips or warnings?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It may be since at the beginning you sail outside from Seattle instead of the inside passage from Vancouver. You should be okay though. Just hope you don't hear the banging at all hours of the day we were subjected to in Cabin 6098 since you'll be nearly above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may be since at the beginning you sail outside from Seattle instead of the inside passage from Vancouver. You should be okay though. Just hope you don't hear the banging at all hours of the day we were subjected to in Cabin 6098 since you'll be nearly above.

What was the banging due to?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What was the banging due to?

They never found out after 21 days. I think it had something to do with the toilets since it appeared to be outside our cabin near the ceiling. The bad part is it woke us up several days at 6:00am [emoji17]

Huh - we chose deck 7 because of some tips we heard that they tend to assign more experienced stewards to that deck because of the suites. That and there is nothing above and below us that would cause any indie noises.

Guess we'll see in a few in a few months!