Epic ....third person bedding

Goofymom3

Hi all...

Has anyone used the third person bed/couch on the Epic? Is it a pull out bed (like a full size bed) or do they simple remove the back cushion and you sleep on the couch?

Thanks for your help.

We had our kids on the Epic in March. My son (11) slept on the drop down bed and daughter (15) slept on the couch/bed. She has no complaints all week. It does pull out a little and there is storage behind it. Had no issues with the bathroom setup either. Actually worked out for us since the shower is separate. The curtain gives you a little privacy.

My son was about 6 foot tall when he slept on that sofa bed, and he had no complaints. We felt there was plenty of room for the 3 of us. Our steward left the couch made up as a bed the 2nd day, and we put it back together like a couch. He got the hint, and put it back together each day for us after that.

On the Epic, both the couch and the bed(s) pull out from the walls. If you find the bed is too short for you, pull it out from the wall to gain some inches in length. If the couch is too narrow, again pull it out from the wall. The width will be comparable to the beds. The Epic has lots of storage, too!

We had our kids on the Epic in March. My son (11) slept on the drop down bed and daughter (15) slept on the couch/bed. She has no complaints all week. It does pull out a little and there is storage behind it. Had no issues with the bathroom setup either. Actually worked out for us since the shower is separate. The curtain gives you a little privacy.

Was this in the family mini suite? I can't seem to find out if the upper bunk is directly above the lower bunk (parallel) or sticking out blocking passage to the balcony (perpendicular to the lower bunk). I am also traveling with my husband and 2 kids...

Was this in the family mini suite? I can't seem to find out if the upper bunk is directly above the lower bunk (parallel) or sticking out blocking passage to the balcony (perpendicular to the lower bunk). I am also traveling with my husband and 2 kids...

Yes, we had a mini suite with a balcony on deck 14. The steward dropped the bed every night and put it back every morning. It was tight with the bed down but nothing I am going to complain about. I knew what it was when I booked the room. Both kids had no issues with the beds at all and neither did we, and I am 6'4".