How to book Chef's table on Vista

Go to the Carnival website and login. Then go to your Manager and select your booking. Once there, look at the bottom of the page, where it says Specialty Restaurants. Click on the Chef's Table link. It will then take you to a form page. Fill out the form and submit it. That is all there is to it. Enjoy! ;)

(And no, you need not have booked your cruise through Carnival to do this. We use a travel agent and everything we need to do, such as booking excursions, restaurants, etc. (except for paying off the cruise), can be done from the website, if you are registered with Carnival.)

Go to the Carnival website and login. Then go to your Manager and select your booking. Once there, look at the bottom of the page, where it says Specialty Restaurants. Click on the Chef's Table link. It will then take you to a form page. Fill out the form and submit it. That is all there is to it. Enjoy! ;)

(And no, you need not have booked your cruise through Carnival to do this. We use a travel agent and everything we need to do, such as booking excursions, restaurants, etc. (except for paying off the cruise), can be done from the website, if you are registered with Carnival.)

Done! I never would have figured it out on my own. Thanks.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that feature now. I clicked it and received a confirmation within an hour that I was confirmed. They didn't say what day yet but I am confirmed at least.

Thank you for this thread.

I just sent in my request for Chef's Table for February 2018 on the Vista.

How do I know what day/time it will be on? I'm asking since I would like to book other

specialty restaurants.

Thank you.

Thank you for this thread.

I just sent in my request for Chef's Table for February 2018 on the Vista.

How do I know what day/time it will be on? I'm asking since I would like to book other

specialty restaurants.

Thank you.

The day is up to them. Our on 8 day Vista cruise, they had 3 or 4 Chef's table dinners. You will usually get a card in your room and/or a call confirming your reservation and let you know what day and what time to be where. Ours was on the second night and they usually have you meet somewhere in the Atrium around 6:30 to start getting the people together and start making your way to the Galley.

Some pics from ours this past Jan

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B99g8dZ2ZR7sbGJ6ampvaUJjeU0?usp=sharing