Cruise planner showing 6 dining reservations?

Are there 3 people in your reservation? When I made reservations for the My Time Dining for 2 for 5 nights it showed I had 10 reservations - 5 for each guest.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

But, I only did 2, FNDR and solarium. We do have mdr every night of course. Are they including those nights into the count?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You could always click onto the 6 reservations and it should show what is in your basket.

I leave my email address when paying on CP and i get an email of what i have booked.

Same with my dining reservations- 2 of us for FNDR and 2 of us for Chops lunch-my credit card is correct and so is my cruise calendar but the reservations page says I have 7 dining reservation??? Odd that it is also an 'odd' number!

By the time I was finished making pre-cruise dining reservations last year on Anthem, it showed some crazy numbers. Like 50+ reservations for one cabin, and 20+ for the other. There were only 3 of us.

Everything on the calendar was listed correctly. I took a printed copy of that and my email confirmations, just in case, but everything was fine on board.

I called and asked they said they include all reservations in the number. But that still doesn't sound right. Like why add the show reservations to the dining section as well when they have a section for shows. But whatever I guess as long as it shows right on my calendar I'll let it be and chalk it up to a horrible website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums