Who Counts as a Meet & Mingle

Never did a meet & Mingle and I know you need 25 registered before RCI will attempt a party for you. My question is do they count family members traveling with a cruise critic member towards the total or do I need to register every member of my family as cruise critic members. If I register everyone in my family as cruise critic members, then we'll have 4 to start the meet & mingle with, if I don't then its just me.

You register through Royal Caribbean, not Cruisecritic. Just go to the Register for Meet and Mingle site and enter everyone in your party's booking number(s). They will all come up and you can register whomever wants to attend. It doesn't matter if they post on cruisecritic ie. both DH and I are registered for our Meet and Mingle on the Vision in March and he has never been on cruisecritic even once.

Hope you get your 25 signed up!! Have a great cruise!!

I was wondering the same thing, I signed up for this site and was talking to my mom about the Meet and Mingle but she thinks that this site is only for travel agents? Is this true, or is this site for the public who is cruising? Please let me know

Rhapsody 12/11/2005

Archived