approximate normal lenghth of time to eat with my time dining on harmony of the seas

im just trying to get an idea about how long after seated till the time you leave does it normally take for a my time dining dinner. I know its impossible to be exact im just trying to get an approximate idea. we have been on many cruises but never been on one the size of this ship. thank you

im just trying to get an idea about how long after seated till the time you leave does it normally take for a my time dining dinner. I know its impossible to be exact im just trying to get an approximate idea. we have been on many cruises but never been on one the size of this ship. thank you

For a party of two, 60 to 90 minutes. Larger tables take longer.

we have been on many cruises but never been on one the size of this ship.

Ship size has very little to do with it - it's all up to you and the wait staff on how long it takes. Could be as short as 45 min or over 2 hours.

I dont know for the Harmony, but in my experience 1 1/2 and 2 hrs formal night. It also depends on your waiter, in my last cruise he waited for every single table for him to place the order and also waited for all the order to be ready before serving g the plates.

A table next to us had 6 passages arriving 20 mins after us and leaving 30 mins before us- appetizer-main- desert, but they had a super fast waiter.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums