Rhapsody 11/13-11/20 Review

DivotMaker

Divotmaker, thanks for the information and best phone # to use. Loved to see the daily compass and am printing them as I type; this is our first cruise and they explain allot. Seems to be something going on every minute of the day.

Lindanet was correct about the phone number. Linda keep me in line, I just do not know how to ask. See ya on our thread. :)

Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Clear Lake-Nasa Area

506 West Bay Area Blvd

I highly recommend it.

We agree in your assessment. We stayed there in 2003, and were very pleased. Earlier this year (and again this January) we're staying at the location on 3000 NASA Rd. 1, which is also a great property, very close to the Kemah boardwalk area, NASA, etc.

We just got back from that cruise, too!

We had cabin 7652 that has the wrap-around balcony. The whole side part is private--it was great! There were 3 chairs, 2 lounge chairs, and 2 tables!

Here's the link to the recent pictures:

http://community.webshots.com/album/510615571vgXTRs

DivotMaker--I don't think we ever met, but I bet our 10 yr. olds know each other!

Hi Robin!

Hi Rosemary!

We just got back from that cruise, too! We had cabin 7652 that has the wrap-around balcony. The whole side part is private--it was great! There were 3 chairs, 2 lounge chairs, and 2 tables!

Here's the link to the recent pictures:

http://community.webshots.com/album/510615571vgXTRs

DivotMaker--I don't think we ever met, but I bet our 10 yr. olds know each other!

Hi Robin!

Hi Rosemary!

Hi, Lisa! Your photos are great! Now I'm homesick for the Rhapsody. Boy the kids have REALLY grown this year!!!!! -Rosemary

Thanks for the great pics lisa! What tour co. did you use for the stingray tour? We sail on the Rhapsody 12/11 and I can't wait! :D

We used Nativeway (http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/). They were great! There were 24 people on the tour and the boat was very roomy. They supplied all of the equipment and provided free water or fruit punch. They really worked with you so you could experience the stingrays--holding, "backrubs", kissing, feeding, etc.

We would definitely go with them again!

• 5 months later...
Just returned form our Western Caribbean cruise on the Rhapsody. This was our fifth cruise, but our first with RC. I'll make this short and to the point, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Room

We stayed in Grand Suite 8008, and were very impressed. I took some pictures and video, and if anyone would like, I'd be more than happy to e-mail you a link to view them.

Hi, DivotMaker! I know I'm quite "late", but I'd love a link to your pictures and video! lkbouchard at yahoo.com

Thanks, in advance! :-)

Archived