Cocoa Beach Hotel - Hampton Inn or Comfort Inn?

Cookie2boys

I doubt many have stayed at both (neither have I) so a fair comparison is difficult!

It really depends on what you are looking for and the rooms you are getting! Being a Hampton Inn frequent guest wherever we travel and knowing the Cocoa Beach property rather well, it is my natural choice BUT:

To compare the two hotels is a long discussion when considering distance from the beach, location, what's nearby, room types and shuttle/cruise parking. May I suggest you start with these two detailed descriptions and pictures:

Guide to the Comfort Inn for Cruisers

Guide to the Hampton Inn for Cruisers

I doubt many have stayed at both (neither have I) so a fair comparison is difficult!

It really depends on what you are looking for and the rooms you are getting! Being a Hampton Inn frequent guest wherever we travel and knowing the Cocoa Beach property rather well, it is my natural choice BUT:

To compare the two hotels is a long discussion when considering distance from the beach, location, what's nearby, room types and shuttle/cruise parking. May I suggest you start with these two detailed descriptions and pictures:

Guide to the Comfort Inn for Cruisers

Guide to the Hampton Inn for Cruisers

Thank You. Sorry for wording it incorrectly because I wasn't particularly looking for those who have stay at both. Rather, those who have stayed at either/or and their positive or negative experience at which ever one of these hotels they stayed at.

We just (last week) stayed at the Hampton Cocoa Beach last week. Very nice property - nice pool and easy access to the beach. Good free breakfast. Very nice staff. They share things with the adjacent Marriott Courtyard (like the pool and dining options).

Would stay there again.

In March our friends mistakenly booked the Comfort Inn (thought they booked County Inn & Suites).

They went to the Comfort Inn but refused to stay there because the room they gave them was so nasty.

It was a busy weekend so most all hotels were full, but they went back to Country Inn & begged them for a room. Wound up paying $200+ for a suite since that was all they had left.

Yes....they hated the Comfort Inn that much.....😳😳

We stayed at the Comfort Inn last year in a partial ocean view suite. Absolutely nothing wrong with the room or any other area of the hotel. Breakfast was great. The only complaint I had was the long lineup at check-in, which obviously isn't the fault of the hotel. The hotel is in a perfect location, walking distance to the pier, lots of restaurants in the immediate area, Walgreens, Ron Jon's. We are staying there again next year.

We heard many good things about Comfort Inn, keep in mind, last time there was at least 10 years ago, but our experience was the worst I've ever had in a hotel (yes, that kind of bad) so, no, I wouldn't recommend them. I'd sleep in my car first. However! The Country Inn and Suites came to the rescue and I have been a fan of theirs ever since. My 2 cents, your mileage may vary.