MS Eurodam: Loft/Oasis hangout! Teens on Alaska Cruise

Baudoin

Can someone please tell me if the Eurodam has the outdoor area call "The Oasis" for teens to hang out? I can't find the answer. Some of the ships have this connected to The Loft. I'm taking my two teenage boys on an Alaskan cruise in July, 2017 on the MS Eurodam. Anyone know how teen friendly it is in the summer? (Approximate number). I decided on this ship based on the itinerary. I'm hopeful there will be plenty of other teens to hang out with. I didn't want a large ship like Royal: Explorer of the Seas and unfortunately the Disney Wonder was way too expensive this late in the game. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

No, the Eurodam never had an Oasis, and I believe they are now gone from the ships that had them. I expect there will be lots of kids of all ages aboard in July. Not like Disney of course. :)

Loft area is there. No oasis. Kids numbers will be higher as it's summer and they are all out of school, but end of the day HAL has programs for different ages but isn't a kid magnet. The ship holds 2100 at double occupancy. Assuming maybe around 2300 on a sailing in the summer. Of that, maybe 100-200 kids of ALL ages (all just educated guesses). Have a great time! One of my favorite ships and I LOVE Alaska

• 10 months later...
No matter what size ship we cruised to Alaska on, there were always lots of families.

Yes, the Oasis is gone from the couple of ships that had it.

s

Is there Oasis on Nordam? Going with 13 year old in mid May this year, hope he isn't the only teen onboard! Thank you.