No boarding pass!!

torcruise

Each passenger needs a boarding pass. Bring a paper copy of your booking confirmation tomorrow if a call does not resolve it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When I've traveled with others (same room), I've only ever printed up 1 pass with both names.

We also boarded together, which I'm sure the OP is doing with a 2 year old.

When I've traveled with others (same room), I've only ever printed up 1 pass with both names.

I know I've only cruised twice with Carnival but I've had to print a pass for each of us both times. Each pass only had one person's info it.

Each passenger needs a boarding pass. Bring a paper copy of your booking confirmation tomorrow if a call does not resolve it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I know I've only cruised twice with Carnival but I've had to print a pass for each of us both times. Each pass only had one person's info it.

I guess it's changed. I travel solo now. :(

It did change. There is no longer an option to print on pass. I don't remember the exact date of the change but I think our Splendor last May no longer listed "one boarding pass"

We just have one boarding pass for the 3 of us.

It's always been that way for us.

Interesting. In the past we have also had the option of one boarding pass. As I stated more recently there has not been that option. I wonder if it is port specific? I know Tampa for the Pride in Feb 2017, Breeze from Galveston in Nov of 2016 and Splendor out of Miami in May of 2016 we only had individual.

You have a choice when you print it can be one pass for everyone or each person has a separate one.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

I believe the change coincides with now receiving your S&S cards onboard in your cabin mailbox. The individual boarding pass takes the place of the individual S&S card until you pick it up at your cabin.

I think it may have been a prelude to it, but the single boarding passes have been around before they started doing the mailbox thing. But I can see where it would be necessary in order for that process to work.

We just have one boarding pass for the 3 of us.

It's always been that way for us.

I see by your signature that you haven't cruised on Carnival since 2014. For our cruise in 2015, we only needed one for the two of us. For our cruise this past February, we each needed our own. There was no option to pick only one for both of us. So sometime between 2015 and 2017, they changed it.

They changed it last year so that the Boarding Pass is separate for each passenger.