Japan Intensive

maximus217

We are new to Azamara, and we are booked for the Japan Intensive itinerary on April 27, 2019.

Has anyone traveled to Japan with Azamara? How are the shore excursions?

Thank you.

only a couple of ports. like all cruise tour not long enough. i try to boom private when i can.

We are new to Azamara, and we are booked for the Japan Intensive itinerary on April 27, 2019.

Has anyone traveled to Japan with Azamara? How are the shore excursions?

Thank you.

Hi Maximus....we are on this cruise too. Just started the roll call for it. Shore excursions haven't yet been posted, but as Robin (elbon) said, we try to do private excursions where we can. Plenty of time to plan.

Hi Maximus....we are on this cruise too. Just started the roll call for it. Shore excursions haven't yet been posted, but as Robin (elbon) said, we try to do private excursions where we can. Plenty of time to plan.

Osaka easy to do your own thing.trains and buses. Some ports are higher. Lack of English, Mare decided against this for full from Ak Japan and longer.i do know another person going but she does not use CC

Osaka easy to do your own thing.trains and buses. Some ports are higher. Lack of English, Mare decided against this for full from Ak Japan and longer.i do know another person going but she does not use CC

sorry we'll miss each other again! One of these years.