$19 Sabor on Harmony

Disclaimer (Harmony): Haven't read thread, no idea of other comments...

New menu is all you can enjoy style at $19pp. The main courses are indeed gone. Not clue if you only order say quac only at the bar.

Included is the new menu plus beverage menu.

6c84081927f2307cd3f1e257b35d72bf.jpgc7328cc64210206ed2b2dc09a49953ff.jpg5cd7ea35cf5044523bc2e475b9e02b6c.jpg

Sent from a mobile device

@ $19pp, that menu is worth it to us. Although I'm not so sure a young family w/ kids would get their money's worth. BTW, I need to mix up a couple of those Cucumber-Jalepeno Margaritas this weekend!

We just got off Oasis. Our meal for 3 at Sabor was $21 (chicken and pork tacos, a quesadilla, and guacamole). We were all stuffed. If this price is in effect next year, we will skip Sabor as I can't justify 3x the cost. The food is good, but not worth it when I can get similar quality locally for half the cost.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Seems like it went from great deal, 3 stuffed on good quality food for 21, to a bad deal at 60 for fewer options.

Seems like they could have had a middle ground like keep a la carte but increase menu prices, or have the reduced menu for lunch for 10pp and the full previous menu at dinner for 19.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not a good move for us...$80 for a family of 4 at a Mexican food restaurant is quite a bit more than what I'd pay on land at a Mexican restaurant here in Southern California of equal quality. Unless you are seriously eating way more than you normally would, this is just overpriced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you here. Sabor is awful IMHO. We eat Mexican food 2 - 3 times a week here in SoCal. You couldn't get me to pay 1 cent for their food.

Personally, I think this will hurt the restaurant. We ate there 3 times in November on our Harmony cruise and never was above $15 for both of us! We wouldn't even pay that much for our favorite Mexican restaurant at home!

Lynn & Ken

I hope this is not the menu that will be found on Voyager and Freedom class in the near future, or else my OBC will be safe. I would pay for a good entree platter for dinner. I won't pay for tacos and quesadillas on a cruise ship. Have always found those items in buffets and dining room lunch menus at no charge.

I hope this is not the menu that will be found on Voyager and Freedom class in the near future, or else my OBC will be safe. I would pay for a good entree platter for dinner. I won't pay for tacos and quesadillas on a cruise ship. Have always found those items in buffets and dining room lunch menus at no charge.

My understanding in speaking with the staff onboard the Oasis last week was that this menu is now fleet wide on all ships with Sabor.

Lynn & Ken

• 4 weeks later...