A Quickie Review of the Oasis of the Seas--Just off her today!

Drink card, other than coffee, is never in the planner. It is a desperate attempt to boost alcohol sales if the bar revenue is beneath projections.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Perhaps we are not talking about the same thing. I am talking about buying your beverage package before you board, on the cruise planner site - the same place you can book your shore excursions or dining time. They have coffee, soda and alcohol packages available.

It is a great system. However, my understand is that it only works if you do the boarding picture for facial recognition. We skipped that step and no pictures were ever in our binder. Furthermore, we never found a single one of our pictures in the gallery. It was kind of a bummer, but it was our fault completely.

I thought once you present your card to any photographer on the ship it works the same way as boarding day

I thought once you present your card to any photographer on the ship it works the same way as boarding day

It was weird - we went with another couple and had most of our photos taken with them. The group photos turned up in our box, not theirs, except for the one with the captain - which they got but we didn't.