When are cabins ready

Could you specify what time you board the ship. Most people would like to eat at about 1.00 pm or earlier. If you board and eat much later than this then you would not have a problem.

Boarding at 1:30pm would let you drop your bags in your stateroom and avoid most of the Windjammer crowd.

The downside here is the luggage sometimes take hours before it is delivered and I and some others like to change into something casual and comfortable when I am on the ship. Waiting until the cabins are open means there getting into a crowd crush for lunch.

What booking delay are you talking about. I was on the Voyager last week and spoke to the booking officer at length. That is if the moderator can let us go off topic here.

The Asia & Singapore bookings that were rescheduled from their original April date to open tomorrow May 16th are now going to be open next month (or so they say) June ? for what I'm looking to book for in 2019.

The Asia & Singapore bookings that were rescheduled from their original April date to open tomorrow May 16th are now going to be open next month (or so they say) June ? for what I'm looking to book for in 2019.

Booking for 2019 about 2 years from now and you are upset about a 1 month delay?

Boarding at 1:30pm would let you drop your bags in your stateroom and avoid most of the Windjammer crowd.

Bob you mention you board the ships at 2.00 pm previously. Now you are pushing it to 1.30 pm.

Bob you mention you board the ships at 2.00 pm previously. Now you are pushing it to 1.30 pm.

I don't recall mentioning us boarding at 2pm. I did mention Advenure's staterooms sometimes don't open until 2pm. Could it have been in response to someone's question about Adventure?

Booking for 2019 about 2 years from now and you are upset about a 1 month delay?

I don't believe I used the word "upset" in my post...so I'll just assume that's just your interpretation of my wording.

I had to book a few place holder cruises when I was recently onboard Harmony....I just hate taking up the space of a cabin when I have no intention of taking that cruise.

So once the bookings come out I can make the change. I have no trouble booking this far in advance and do as often as possible when bookings are released.

Many of us have posted about the delays in bookings being released recently on several itineraries. Glad it hasn't been of a concern to you.

I've noted you're from Singapore and the reason I made the original reference to you specifically. Looking forward to my next visit there "It's A Fine City".

New to Royal Caribbean (not to cruising though): are full suite cabins available any earlier than 1pm or is carry-on drop-off allowed in a full suite...I'm hoping maybe one of those 2 choices is a 'perk' for a suite!

Ship is LOS.

OP: Thanks for allowing me to interject a question into this thread...not trying to highjack, but figured it's similar info needed and may also help others looking at your original query!

as a general rule, no. only those suites with Genies will get immediate access.

as a general rule, no. only those suites with Genies will get immediate access.

The deck 17 CLS might be available when you board, but otherwise the cabin hallways are closed off by the fire doors. That's been our experience on Oasis and Allure the last couple of years.

My brother's CLS we could go to when we boarded at 11:30 but our OS wasn't available until a little after 1:00.

Yeah, think that the loft suites are eligible. I did a little research back when I was interested in the genie experience. But as far as I can tell, there are no HA suites in that category ( I cannot do stairs)