B6 Balcony question

AK Dreaming

We booked Epic cabin 10104 because it is supposed to have a bigger balcony and be open. Sailed in the Haven earlier this year and the cabin was lovely by the balcony was closed with only windows. We could have booked on deck 13 but 10104 seemed bigger. Now reading posts I am concerned about privacy. Is this enclosed, covered or directly under other balconies. I read about people waking up to garbage on their balconies from other guests above. Will this be an issue for this cabin?

Thank you.

Obviously the stateroom will not compare with the Haven but I think 10104 is a good choice. Bed is by the balcony, my preference on the Epic. Stateroom is very convenient to the stairs/elevators. Your balcony is not uncovered and it is not a hull balcony so you will have good viewing. You have angled balcony staterooms same as yours above and below you. Your balcony may be large enough for a lounger as well as chairs and tiny table.

Here is link to the drag it decks side of cruise deck plans. I love it because you can make the deck plans large enough to actually be able to read them. You can drag one deck on top of another to see what is above and below you. Use the stairs/elevators as guide.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/dragdeck.php?ship=Norwegian-Epic&zoom=1

I took a look at the member side of cruisedeckplans and there are several photos of similar stateroom 11075. The balcony photo shows 2 loungers and 2 tables and lots of empty space. We had a similar stateroom on the Epic and I think ours had 2 loungers, 2 chairs and the tables. I preferred our aft facing 10318 on the Epic but it is a hike to everything :)

Edited by kjquilts

Thank you! That makes me feel better. On another note, does anyone know why this is not showing up on the Epic page?

Yes, it doesn't show up on the Epic page because you didn't put the word Epic in the title of your post.

Yes, it doesn't show up on the Epic page because you didn't put the word Epic in the title of your post.

Thank you! That makes me feel better. On another note, does anyone know why this is not showing up on the Epic page?

As AK Dreaming hinted, there is no "Epic page", those links are just quick search links targeted to this subforum - unless people use the specific words in their posts, the posts can't be found with those searches, only by browsing this subforum.

Does anyone have pictures of this room and balcony?

Here is a video found on youtube of Epic 9106 which is directly below 10104 you have booked. Your room will be set up in same manner with bed by balcony door. Your balcony size and view looking straight out will be the same. When you are at outer edge of balcony looking down or to right or left you'll be one deck higher so the than view in video.

Copy and paste in browser if not clickable link .... sometimes I have issues with this when posting.