Uber description help

vaca1981

im trying to get figure out the cheapest but safest way to get around Fll and Miami. I've already priced out car companies that will provide car seats and now I'm working on Uber's and bringing our own. My question is which Uber car should I price out? There will be 2 adults and 2 kids, 3 suitcases, stroller, and carry on bags. Will an Uber xl be big enough?

im trying to get figure out the cheapest but safest way to get around Fll and Miami. I've already priced out car companies that will provide car seats and now I'm working on Uber's and bringing our own. My question is which Uber car should I price out? There will be 2 adults and 2 kids, 3 suitcases, stroller, and carry on bags. Will an Uber xl be big enough?

Getting around Fort Lauderdale and Miami...for how long ?....Why not rent a car (SUV or Mini-Van) that will provide car seats and just DIY ?? Price out a car using Costco.

Getting around Fort Lauderdale and Miami...for how long ?....Why not rent a car (SUV or Mini-Van) that will provide car seats and just DIY ?? Price out a car using Costco.

Not to get around but really to get from FLL airport to hotel to Miami cruise port. It's for one night. A car is more of a pain.

Not to get around but really to get from FLL airport to hotel to Miami cruise port. It's for one night. A car is more of a pain.

Then you are correct....I just misunderstood your needs. Best of luck.