NCL Pearl Cabin Question

It's a regular balcony cabin. If you go here, https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/cruise-ship/gem/deck-plans and look up your deck, you'll see that there's no little square beside this cabin... the little square would indicate that it was a Cove or enclosed balcony.

Looking at the NCL website and choosing Learn About Our Cruises can give you lots of information, including deck plans for various ships. Gem, Jade, Pearl and Jewel are all Jewel Class ships and have the same Deck Plans.

10658 does not have an enclosed balcony. It is a port side stateroom connecting with 10656 (interior door in 10658 will open to face an interior door in 10658). If you don't know your neighbors both these doors remain locked. We had a similar stateroom on the Jewel with no noise problems. Deck 10 is sandwiched between two decks of staterooms so noise issues from below or above. It is conveniently located near the rear stairs/elevators so just a quick trip up to the Great Outdoors ..... one of our favorite spots on this class of ship.

Here is short youtube video of the Pearl someone took while she was sailing away. 10658 is third balcony from the stern end in middle row of balconies.

Here is youtube video of stateroom 10156 (starboard side version of the stateroom you connect with).

Thought this was interesting so I'm editing to add this video of stateroom 9168 on the Pearl after the 2017 drydock.

Your stateroom should have this new color scheme and updates.

Edited by kjquilts

Anyone on the board know about Cabin 10658 on NCL Pearl????

Yes, it is a cabin onboard the NCL Pearl.

Okay - sorry -smart ass answer.

What is it you are asking about? Cabins on the ship are pretty much all the same in each category. I think somebody else looked it up and said it was a balcony. You can do a search for Balcony Pearl and find reviews and probably some videos.

10658 does not have an enclosed balcony. It is a port side stateroom connecting with 10656 (interior door in 10658 will open to face an interior door in 10658). If you don't know your neighbors both these doors remain locked. We had a similar stateroom on the Jewel with no noise problems. Deck 10 is sandwiched between two decks of staterooms so noise issues from below or above. It is conveniently located near the rear stairs/elevators so just a quick trip up to the Great Outdoors ..... one of our favorite spots on this class of ship.

Here is short youtube video of the Pearl someone took while she was sailing away. 10658 is third balcony from the stern end in middle row of balconies.

Here is youtube video of stateroom 10156 (starboard side version of the stateroom you connect with).

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for!!! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for!!! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are very welcome. I updated my post to include video of a Pearl balcony taken after the 2017 drydock.

It shows the new color scheme and some updates.