Dream

CrusinCyndi

We are sailing on the Dream in July.

One of the ports is Key West.

Can someone tell me if the ship docks in downtown Key West or does it dock in the ship yard ?

Also, what bars would you recommend ?

Thanks for any information.

We've been to Key West several times. Always docked downtown except for once when head honcho for Royal Caribbean was on a ship arriving a little before us. They got downtown we got navy yard. Absolutely go to Sloppy Joes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think there is an excursion in KW that does bar hopping. I could be wrong. Again.

There is one, it was fun. The only down side was it was 4 bars in about 2.5 hrs. So about the time I was starting to feel comfortable sitting and talking they moved us to another bar.

We docked downtown. Dont recall the names of the bars, but pretty much any of them we stopped by ( quite a few ) were nice. Lots have live music during the day too.

There is one, it was fun. The only down side was it was 4 bars in about 2.5 hrs. So about the time I was starting to feel comfortable sitting and talking they moved us to another bar.

We docked downtown. Dont recall the names of the bars, but pretty much any of them we stopped by ( quite a few ) were nice. Lots have live music during the day too.

Does downtown mean Mallory Square?