Future cruise credit

SCAnthony

We had a cruise booked for March of this year but had to cancel due to a family illness. We cancelled before the final payment date and we now have a $50 pp credit to apply to future cruise. We now have a cruise booked for this October and have paid the deposit. We have not done the form to apply the credit yet. Question: once we do apply the credit, if we had to cancel again is that portion refundable? Would it go back into a future credit again or what? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The 50 pp credit is not applied towards your final cruise payment for your October cruise, instead it is applied as OBC. You can then use it towards gratuities, drinks, etc. If you cancel the October cruise, the 50 pp credit is still in your "bank" since it would not have been applied yet as OBC.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

The email I received about it says it can only be applied to cruise fare, and to fill out a form with cruise booking #, etc. to apply it to the fare. Anyone else know the answer to my original question?

The email I received about it says it can only be applied to cruise fare, and to fill out a form with cruise booking #, etc. to apply it to the fare. Anyone else know the answer to my original question?

You should call Canrival to verify, but I believe you will get it as another credit if you cancel again. We had to do this earlier in the year, and I am 90% sure that is what my PVP said. We shouldnt have to test it, as we leave on June 3rd for the cruise we moved it too...

Hope that helps.

You should call Canrival to verify, but I believe you will get it as another credit if you cancel again. We had to do this earlier in the year, and I am 90% sure that is what my PVP said. We shouldnt have to test it, as we leave on June 3rd for the cruise we moved it too...

Hope that helps.

Thanks! I will call but that's what I was hoping to hear. I sure hope we don't have to cancel again either but after what happened before our spring cruise...you just never know.

We had a cruise booked for March of this year but had to cancel due to a family illness. We cancelled before the final payment date and we now have a $50 pp credit to apply to future cruise. We now have a cruise booked for this October and have paid the deposit. We have not done the form to apply the credit yet. Question: once we do apply the credit, if we had to cancel again is that portion refundable? Would it go back into a future credit again or what? Thanks

Nothing is refundable with Carnival unless you book past guest. Early saver is the worst!!!!!!!!