Concierge Lounge - Monarch

A ditto of Larry and Nancy................No concergie lounge on the Monarch.

However, there are fun lounges for great fun!!

The best lounge............Quest!.........find the lounge, and enjoy!!

Rick

There is no lounge on the Monarch called Quest. The Quest is a gameshow that takes place in The Circuit Lounge which also doubles as the ships disco at night. Bolero's is one of the best lounges on this ship-- be sure to catch the Dueling Pianos at night.

OUCH! This is one of Royal Caribbean's most ENORMOUS failings.........putting out incorrect information. We are almost "used to it" on the customer service telephone line, but posted right there on their website! Inexcusable!

I called the customer support line to ask the question and point out the mistake and they confirmed that there is no such lounge. I asked what the "concierge services" were and she said we will find out what amenities we are entitled to once we board.

:confused:

The website is definitely erroneous. Sorry. RCCL needs to change that. No wait, if I book a suite and then say I didn't get all of the amenities there website promised maybe my cruise will then be free. (kidding)

RCCL needs to change that though.

Thanks for the replies. I did fire off an email to point out the error of their ways. Maybe it will get me a free drink or something. Doubtful, but you never know! :)

I have a feeling when I get on board I'll find my amenities for the suite are a cabin steward to make my bed, free meals in the dining room and free seats at the show.:)

Hey, at least it's a vacation!

Am I missing something – the site says “ SOME suites even include complimentary concierge service..." I do not think this is misleading.

We are Diamond members and benefits are to be eligible for the Concierge suite - but alas - some ships do not have one.

I’m sure you will have a lovely vacation anyway.

Marci

It actually says "Some suites even include complimentary concierge service, which includes access to a private lounge". There is no lounge on Monarch. This link is specifically for the Monarch.

That is where it is misleading. If it were a generic page about their suites, it would be understandable.

I don't think they should advertise that some suites get access to a lounge that doesn't exist.

While the Monarch does not have a conciege lounge it still offers the other special perks. Danney, the crown and anchor person, does a wonderful get together in the Viking Crown lounge. Then that plate of chocolate covered strawberries was a tasty surprise. However, a conciege lounge would be nice.

There is no lounge on the Monarch called Quest. The Quest is a gameshow that takes place in The Circuit Lounge which also doubles as the ships disco at night. Bolero's is one of the best lounges on this ship-- be sure to catch the Dueling Pianos at night.

You're quite right Bob! I was my miserable stab at a funny, that fell flat!

With great apologies, I retract the statement.:)

Rick

• 2 weeks later...

I asked RCI about this via email and recieved an auto reply saying they were working on answering my question and please do not respond as it will hold up the answer even longer.

My email was sent November 24th. Is 12 days too soon to expect an answer ;) ?

I'm really just doing them a favour and letting them know they have an error on their site, glad I'm not waiting for something that matters!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived