Becoming Platinum

nycruise1

Looks like we just got another perk. Used the book on board promotion (actually within the 2 weeks after we were home) for a cruise about 100 days out. We were waitlisted for early dining. I figured when it was within 75 days and people had to commit or lose their deposits, we would probably come off the wait list. But I saw on line after only 10 days we now have our assigned dining time. Guess priority helps!:)

It really is nice. We were leaving out of Baltimore, and arrived about noon, and noticed a car in front of us made a u turn and parked at the side just before the entrance gate. When we moved up the attendant said they were only letting in priority. I told her we were and after having to show her our boarding pass she let us right in. In the terminal we went on the priority line and right when we got our cards heard the announcement for priority boarding so we walked through the priority waiting lounge and boarded and never had to actually sit down in the terminal!

Other great things:

Not having to wait on the long line to get a tender ticket and being on the first tender to HMC

Plat/Diamond Party (having been to a bunch as golds nice to go back again)

Laundry bags! Each time came back same day

Tervis tumbler and nightlight (got both at once?!)

Chocolate covered strawberries

Nice lounge to wait in for debarkation and in the parking lot less than an hour after we arrived

Would we have had a great time anyway, yes, but it was nice to enjoy these perks from Carnival for our loyalty.

Yes! I love all them. Congratulations!:cool: