Need some Help with location information

luvs2beachit

I received a call today from Holiday Inn telling me that our confirmed and pre-paid for reservations for Jan 13 have been canceled due to damage from the hurricane. Did they just find out that there was a hurricane in Fla. last month?? Why did they wait until today to call us?? Anyway, now my concern is to book 5 new rooms. We were originally booked at Holiday Inn in Hollywood Beach. I am reading that rooms are scarce for that weekend because it is a holiday and the King Tut exhibit. We would like to stay somewhere near a beach. Can someone suggest some decent places with reasonable rates. we were paying $135. a night per room.

Thanks for your help.

Judie

I received a call today from Holiday Inn telling me that our confirmed and pre-paid for reservations for Jan 13 have been canceled due to damage from the hurricane. Did they just find out that there was a hurricane in Fla. last month?? Why did they wait until today to call us?? Anyway, now my concern is to book 5 new rooms. We were originally booked at Holiday Inn in Hollywood Beach. I am reading that rooms are scarce for that weekend because it is a holiday and the King Tut exhibit. We would like to stay somewhere near a beach. Can someone suggest some decent places with reasonable rates. we were paying $135. a night per room.

Thanks for your help.

Judie

Try the Greenbriar Beach Resort in Hollywood Beach. Great mom & pop motel on the beach just down from the Holiday Inn.

Archived