12 seater mini bus hire from Tampa suggestions

hi, can anyone help please we are large family group booked on NCL Dawn sailing out of Tampa next year. We are from the Uk

We will be spending 6 days post cruise in the USA not sure where yet, but are looking to hire mini bus for the duration and hope to drop mini bus off at Miami as we fly from there.

My questions are.

Is this doable, can we pick up hire bus at the cruise port and return to Miami.

Any suggestions on which company to use.

Any suggestions for where to stay, looking for family base. That wouldn't require much travelling and where we could walk out in evening to restaurants etc without van.

DD already stayed in Cape Coral and liked it, any thought/suggestions?

Thank you

Renting a vehicle at the port in Tampa and returning it at Miami International Airport is no problem at all. I did a test booking just to see rates, and it was actually cheaper to return it in Miami than it would have been to return it in Tampa. You may find something different on your specific dates.

I would go through AutoSlash.com to see what's available. When you input your info, it will ask you what groups you are a member of (for discounts). Select the Entertainment Book option since it will often give you better rates, and there usually is no actual coupon needed. The only vehicle I saw which was large enough for 12 people was the 15 seater Ford Transit 15.

Without knowing what your interests are, it's hard to recommend somewhere to stay. Are you looking for something near the theme parks in Orlando or near the beach, west coast or east coast? Lots of options, so you shouldn't have much difficulty finding something that meets your needs.

You started another post yesterday that has many answers. You should check that one as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2502113

Oh thank you for that information, I did post and needed to edit it and then it disappeared and so I re did it.

Apologies to all and thank you to those who have given me such good advice