Havana Cabins on Horizon and Vista

Are all the Havana Cabins in every category already sold out into 2019? Or do we need to call Carnival to book a Havana cabin?

Every date I'm looking at has no Havana's on either Vista or Horizon. Is it possible they were scooped up by travel agents?

They are very popular cabins. Keep checking, people often times will drop them as time goes on.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

How many guests are you trying to put in 1 cabin?

I have groups on the Horizon for Oct 2018 and April 2019 and still many Havana cabins open.

I'm booking for two people. I've checked every date for Horizon April 2019. Nothing comes up for Havana. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I've been checking since last night. Is it possible they have temporarily removed them to reprice them?

Are all the Havana Cabins in every category already sold out into 2019? Or do we need to call Carnival to book a Havana cabin?

Every date I'm looking at has no Havana's on either Vista or Horizon. Is it possible they were scooped up by travel agents?

I had the same problem. We sailed Vista in a Havana Cabana, 5231, January 28, 2017. My wife and I loved the Havana area. On the flight home, she said that she liked Havana so much, she wanted another cruise on Vista or Horizon...but only in Havana. We are booked on a cruise in January, 2018, so I wanted Horizon Havana for January, 2019. Nothing showed up on Carnival's website, so I contacted a T/A we regularly use, told him what we wanted....guess what, he had plenty of Havana Cabanas and Havana Suites available for the time we wanted. We are booked through his agency.

I am under the impression that T/A 'hold' a block of cabins, and when they do this, the rooms don't show up on the website.

I had the same problem. We sailed Vista in a Havana Cabana, 5231, January 28, 2017. My wife and I loved the Havana area. On the flight home, she said that she liked Havana so much, she wanted another cruise on Vista or Horizon...but only in Havana. We are booked on a cruise in January, 2018, so I wanted Horizon Havana for January, 2019. Nothing showed up on Carnival's website, so I contacted a T/A we regularly use, told him what we wanted....guess what, he had plenty of Havana Cabanas and Havana Suites available for the time we wanted. We are booked through his agency.

I am under the impression that T/A 'hold' a block of cabins, and when they do this, the rooms don't show up on the website.

Thanks, I will have to look for the T/A with the cabins. The big box T/A doesn't show them available either. However I now see form another thread that they have recategorized the Havana cabins, so it's possible Carnival just took them off to make the change. I'm hoping they come back.

happy cruiser 1234,

Perhaps you are looking wrong on the Carnival Site. I just looked at April 20, 2019 and see a lot of available Havana staterooms. When you get to the room type you will not see Havana rooms listed but select balcony and then click the arrow on the right to scroll over and see the Family Harbor and Havana rooms.

Hope this helps you get one.

We are booked on Horizon Jan 26, 2019 Havana Suite.

Ken

happy cruiser 1234,

Perhaps you are looking wrong on the Carnival Site. I just looked at April 20, 2019 and see a lot of available Havana staterooms. When you get to the room type you will not see Havana rooms listed but select balcony and then click the arrow on the right to scroll over and see the Family Harbor and Havana rooms.

Hope this helps you get one.

We are booked on Horizon Jan 26, 2019 Havana Suite.

Ken

They are there now, thanks. I think they were down for the last 24 hours. I think they took them down when they added decks 8 and 9 aft cabins to the Havana Category.

Let me tell you how i got two Havana Cabana cabins on my upcoming Horizon BTB cruise, I contacted my PVP and told him i wanted to book this cabin as soon as it becomes available. going to Europe in the same cabin for both legs no checking every day just a phone call to tell me the itinerary is up and you are booked. i have a great PVPclear.png?emoji-cool-1690

Hey CC... We booked that cabin # on the Horizon for Jan 12, 2019 sailing. How was it on the Vista?

We were in a spa inside this past January and DW who is generally a "Spa Queen" hated the Vista Spa, only went to the steam room once. So after touring the ship and talking with others at dinner, we determined Any future Vista/Horizon cruises would be Havana cabins. But as DW couldn't get ahold of any Carnival rep she went out to her local TA and had no problem. Alternate dates for Feb or Mar though had either no Havana cabins or were creeping up in price.

Hey CC... We booked that cabin # on the Horizon for Jan 12, 2019 sailing. How was it on the Vista?

We loved the Havana Cabana. I surprised my wife...she thought we had a regular balcony. Was she surprised when she went outside! She informed me that the swinging chair was hers, and for me to keep my big behind out of it. I did as instructed, and my marriage is better off for it. Dislikes about the Havana Cabana? The lounger and chair on the Cabana are very low to the ground...why? I don't know. Hard for me to get on and off of them. And to make things worse, the chair back is not adjustable, rather, the back is fixed in a rearward reclining position. But, I survived. When the ship was moving, there was a nice, gentile breeze on the Cabana, the higher glass wall did it's job. Very few people walking by, so you did have some privacy.

The Havana pool and hot tub are was the highlight. We spent a great deal of time there, bathrooms are bar service is also there. Plenty of seats in the sun or shade.

We never even visited the Serenity area, as we were pleased with the lack of children or crowds in Havana.

I am hoping since Carnival announced more rooms will be Havana access, that it doesn't get overly crowded in that area.

We will be in 5236 on that same cruise on Horizon...look us up!

I'm booking for two people. I've checked every date for Horizon April 2019. Nothing comes up for Havana. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I've been checking since last night. Is it possible they have temporarily removed them to reprice them?

Give them a call.

We will be in 5236 on that same cruise on Horizon...look us up!

I started a RC. We can chitchat there for 18 months or so until others jump on, or until someone starts an FB group.

Can certainly do without the hassle of finding a lounger on the Serenity Deck. Might have to venture up there for one of those build your own salads at lunch on sea days, though. Like the idea that I can return from the gym in the early AM, grab the specialty coffee and a bite to eat at the Taste bar for the DW without having to trek back along the ship to the Lido then to the cabin.