Ice Show on Voyager

aqua

Hi Everyone,

My friend will be going on her first cruise the week before Christmas. She has heard great things about the ice show. Can anyone give me details about when and how to get tickets, where to sit (is it reserved or do you pick your seat), or any other information that would be helpful. Thanks!

The time & place for each dinner seating to pick up the ice show tickets will be in the Cruise Compass. Just keep checking. They generally have two shows for each seating. One cruise we were on had such a demand for tickets, they added an extra (encore) show. Seating is on a first come basis.

If you can get there early enough in line, the best seats are in the front row on either the side or the end. We went ot the show twice on the Explorer and sat on the side once and the end the other time.

Also, if your friend is in a Grand Suite or higher (or a Diamond or Diamond Plus member), the Concierge has tickets that can be used for any ice show.

Thanks Paul, that is great information. Sorry about this being posted on the Baltic Board. My friend joined Cruise Critic and said that she could not get her thread to post, so I tried it. I think I was on the RCCL board at the time....oh well, at least I got an answer!

Archived