Please compare Enchantment of the Seas and Radiance of the Seas

I've been on Enchantment of the Seas. I'm considering a cruise from Vancouver to Alaska on Radiance of the Seas. The online photos of Radiance's atrium seem similar to my memory of Enchantment's atrium.

Anyone willing and able to do a compare and contrast of those two ships?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Steve

Similar in design, Enchantment has a larger main pool area, Radiance has the kiddle pool area with slides. Enchantment has WJ forward, Radiance has WJ aft, with outdoor seating. Radiance has more specialty dining choices.

Would I be correct that "WJ" is referring to the Windjammer Cafe?

.....and thanks for that response.

.....oh....how about the Theater? Does Radiance have a nice main dining room and a nice theater?

Would I be correct that "WJ" is referring to the Windjammer Cafe?

.....and thanks for that response.

.....oh....how about the Theater? Does Radiance have a nice main dining room and a nice theater?

Yes WJ is Windjammer. Radiance has a very nice theater and dining room.

I was just on Radiance, check out my review thread with photos of Radiance.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2493950&page=21

Thank you Erik!

I have been off this forum for a year but I think I'm hooked again!

*My family of three had our last cruise awhile ago..a CARNIVAL New Years Cruise out of Port Canaveral...late Dec. 2015

*The most recent ROYAL CARIBBEAN Cruise we were on was a New Years Cruise (also Port Canaveral....late Dec. 2014/Enchantment of the Seas)

*Finishing off my small list of only 3 cruises...

Our 1st original cruise was in the Summer of 2014 : Explorer of the Seas (out of Port Liberty in Bayonne NJ)

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................out of the 3 cruises, Explorer of the Seas was the biggest ship....we liked the ice rink with the arena seating around it. The professional skaters that RC hired put on an enjoyable show.

Ooops, I forgot to thank poster BeenSailing.

The indoor movie theater might come in handy.

Every RCC ship has karaoke, correct? My teenager and I only sing karaoke on a cruise ship...so we are long over due LOL :D

Ooops, I forgot to thank poster BeenSailing.

The indoor movie theater might come in handy.

Every RCC ship has karaoke, correct? My teenager and I only sing karaoke on a cruise ship...so we are long over due LOL :D

Every RC ship we've been on has had karaoke.

I think the next thing I should do is go view the Cruise Critics reviews for Radiance of the Seas.....after reading the reviews I could select the View by Decks...or Deck Floor Plan Maps...I remember they have a feature like that.

I want an inner stateroom that just has other inner staterooms above it.

I don't want to be below anything loud....no galley-kitchen or other noise prone spots.

Note: Flying to Vancouver from NJ and taking a cruise to Alaska is pricey. We are considering the Post Cruise package where you go on the ship for 7 days and then there are 2 days of land travel that RC oversees. It includes the Alaska glass panoramic train. Anyway...an inner stateroom will keep the total cost down a bit.

Edited by SSBrickNJ