Book now for 2, add kids for free later?

Appreciate the concern and the advice but it's actually not causing me any worry at all. I can see what capacity is like right now and if by some grim miracle it does fill up in the next few months so be it. There's plenty of other cabins and itineraries I'm interested in.

Re my sig doubling up, that is wierd. My previous posts were done on the app and I was definitely not manually adding the sig a second time. Looking at it on the desktop now I see it. Will tinker with the app and see if I can fix that. Ty for the heads up.

Sorry but for me the kids sail free makes a huge deal. we have 3 kids so normally it costs us 5,000 to go on a cruise. With kids sail free" we end up at 3,000 for a cruise. Depends on how many kids and room.

There is no such thing as "kids sail free." There are several threads and hundreds of posts about how RC's "sales" are nothing more than clever marketing tools. So beyond the fact that what the above posts say is spot on, when you go back and try to add the kids they will tell you you have to start over and presto, the cost for the adults will miraculously have increased by the savings on the alleged kids sailing free.

Sorry but for me the kids sail free makes a huge deal. we have 3 kids so normally it costs us 5,000 to go on a cruise. With kids sail free" we end up at 3,000 for a cruise. Depends on how many kids and room.

There is such a thing as an actual "kids sail free", however the sightings are about as often as a pepper mill in the MDR.

Getting a full KSF discount is winning one of Royal's finest shell games.

• 4 months later...