Freedom of the Seas Western Mediterranean Cruise Compass/Menus

I have the compasses but only a pic of the first evening menu I think. Just a problem getting photos onto pc at the moment but hoping to do a full review asap. If you have specific questions I can check the compasses for you before then.

I have the compasses but only a pic of the first evening menu I think. Just a problem getting photos onto pc at the moment but hoping to do a full review asap. If you have specific questions I can check the compasses for you before then.

Thanks, Waterlegs. Do you remember if the MDR was open for lunch on embarkation day? I know the buffet is a madhouse and was hoping to avoid.

Thanks' date=' Waterlegs. Do you remember if the MDR was open for lunch on embarkation day? I know the buffet is a madhouse and was hoping to avoid.[/quote']

The MDR is not open on embarkation day. Other options are Cafe Promenade and Sorrento's.

Thanks' date=' Waterlegs. Do you remember if the MDR was open for lunch on embarkation day? I know the buffet is a madhouse and was hoping to avoid.[/quote']

No it wasn't open for lunch. Windjammer and Chops were open and Sorrentos and Cafe Promenade. We went quite smartly to the WJ and found a table near the entrance which is a more spacious area. Must have been shortly after 1pm.

Thanks Waterlegs. Do you know if the show times where the same each night and if so what times they were? Thanks

Day 1: One show 8pm. Welcome Aboard Showtime

Day 2: Two shows. 8.45pm for main seating dinner guests and 10.45pm for second seating. Marquee.

Day 3: Two shows. 7.30pm for second seating dinner and 9.30pm for main seating dinner. Comedy magic show.

Day 4: One show (repeated the following night) 8.45pm. "Fourever". Also two shows of Freedom Ice 7.45pm and 9.45pm

Day 5: Fourever at 10.45pm and Ice Show at 8.15pm

Day 6: Two shows. 7.30pm and 9.30pm Once Upon A Time.

Day 7: Two shows. 7.45pm and 9.45pm. Farewell Variety Showtime featuring Jaz Danion

Day 2: Two shows. 8.45pm for main seating dinner guests and 10.45pm for second seating. Marquee.

Day 3: Two shows. 7.30pm for second seating dinner and 9.30pm for main seating dinner. Comedy magic show.

Day 4: One show (repeated the following night) 8.45pm. "Fourever". Also two shows of Freedom Ice 7.45pm and 9.45pm

Day 7: Two shows. 7.45pm and 9.45pm. Farewell Variety Showtime featuring Jaz Danion

That's brilliant thanks

Hi Waterlegs,

Was the wine package available in the MDR i.e. 5, 7 or 9 bottles for a fixed price?

Thanks

Ernie

Hi Waterlegs,

Was the wine package available in the MDR i.e. 5, 7 or 9 bottles for a fixed price?

Thanks

Ernie

We had the deluxe drinks package so I didnt hear about that package but will go through the compasses and see if it is mentioned. I did win a bottle at the meet and mingle party and there was no corkage fee for using it in the MDR.

Wow thank you!!!!

I really like when the show is after dinner,

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello,

What kind of show is "Fourever"? Is it a music show?

Hello,

What kind of show is "Fourever"? Is it a music show?

I didnt go to it but my two sisters went and thought they were brilliant. There are four tenors {I think}. My sisters said they were abit like Il Divo, if you know their music. Both of them bought the cd and got them signed by them anyway, they liked them so much.

hi , wll be on freedom in september . can you let us know how the tendering goes in villefranche . Doing it on our own and just want to have an idea how it is with that ship .

hi , wll be on freedom in september . can you let us know how the tendering goes in villefranche . Doing it on our own and just want to have an idea how it is with that ship .

Went very smoothly for me. I think those who had excursions booked through the ship went first, at about 7.25am. Think I was on one of the first tenders out at 7.45am. We got the tender from deck one I think. There is a gangway onto it. Only about ten minutes or less to the little port. Very easy. I did that stop completely on my own and took train to Cannes first and then back to nice and then villefranche before tendering back to ship.